This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Applications of VSB”.
1. When bandwidth is the major consideration a narrow and wide band FM can be approximated to?
2. Which modulation is used in microwave band?
a) Amplitude Modulation
b) Pulse Modulation
c) Frequency Modulation
d) Phase Modulation
3. Frequency Modulated system needs less bandwidth.
4. All the output pulses are at full transmitter power for a strong signal in all of the following except ________
5. In which of the following modulated systems, quantization noise occurs?
6. Pulse Modulation can be used in automatic landing equipments.
7. In pulse transmitter, the ratio of time on to time off is called ________
c) duty cycle
8. Signal to quantization noise ratio in PCM system depends on _________
a) sampling rate
b) signal bandwidth
c) number of quantization levels
d) nature of carrier wave
9. Which of the following modulation is used in data communication?
a) Pulse Modulation
b) Amplitude Modulation
c) Phase Modulation
d) Frequency Modulation