This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Digital Multiplexing”.
1. TCP stands for __________
a) Transfer Control Protocol
b) Transmission Control Protocol
c) Transfer Control Process
d) Transmission Control Process
2. An intranet connected to the internet is often protected by __________
a) a DNS
b) a “brick wall”
c) a “fire wall”
3. TCP/IP consists of ________ layers.
4. If the modulating frequency of a carrier wave varies between 100Hz and 100KHz, find it’s bandwidth?
a) 100 KHz
b) 230.2 KHz
c) 199.8 KHz
d) 123.6 KHz
5. What do you understand by IP?
a) Internet Protocol
b) Internet Process
c) Interconnected Protocol
d) Interconnected Process
6. What is the lifetime of a packet in an IP network?
a) depends on time elapsed since transmission
b) depends on number of “hops” between nodes
c) approximately 300 milliseconds
d) approximately 500 milliseconds
7. DNS stands for __________
a) Domain Name Server
b) Domain Name System
c) Domain Name Society
d) Domain Name Security
8. What is the full form of UDP?
a) User Datagram Protocol
b) User Data Protocol
c) Unique Digital Protocol
d) Unique Data Protocol
9. The standard Internet address or URL is a 16-bit binary number.
10. Which statement is true about a DNS?
a) has become obsolete on the Internet
b) translates words to numbers
c) stores all domain addresses
d) it has no relation with servers
Have you ever had a dream involving an avalanche? In your dream, an avalanche represents…
Have you ever fantasised about acrobats or about becoming one? It indicates that you need…