This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Filter Method”.
1. How do we eliminate the ghosts in the picture?
a) by using a long transmission line
b) by using a booster
c) by changing the orientation of antenna
d) by twisting the transmission line
2. For getting maximum undistorted transmitted power in a carrier wave, the value of modulation should be _________
3. In pulse code modulation bandwidth required is low.
4. To avoid fading in communication, broad band antenna is used.
5. A buffer amplifier is a ________
a) double tuned amplifier
b) tuned amplifier
c) high gain DC amplifier
d) low gain DC amplifier
6. What is the full form of PAM?
a) Pulse Analog Modulation
b) Phase Analog Modulation
c) Pulse Amplitude Modulation
d) Phase Amplitude Modulation
7. What is the commercial channel bandwidth in a frequency modulated system?
a) 150 KHz
b) 250 KHz
c) 500 KHz
d) 900 KHz
8. The direction of rotation of a CD is clockwise.
9. In a TV receiver antenna the length of reflector rod is _________
a) same as that of dipole
b) less than that of dipole
c) more than that of dipole
d) is half of that of dipole