Cyber Security Questions and Answers – Information Security Technologies
This set of Cyber Security Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Information Security Technologies”.
1. _____ platforms are used for safety and protection of information in the cloud.
a) Cloud workload protection platforms
b) Cloud security protocols
d) One Drive
2. Which of the following information security technology is used for avoiding browser-based hacking?
a) Anti-malware in browsers
b) Remote browser access
c) Adware remover in browsers
d) Incognito mode in a browser
3. The full form of EDR is _______
a) Endpoint Detection and recovery
b) Early detection and response
c) Endpoint Detection and response
d) Endless Detection and Recovery
4. _______ technology is used for analyzing and monitoring traffic in network and information flow.
a) Cloud access security brokers (CASBs)
b) Managed detection and response (MDR)
c) Network Security Firewall
d) Network traffic analysis (NTA)
5. Compromising confidential information comes under _________
6. Lack of access control policy is a _____________
7. Possible threat to any information cannot be ________________
8. _______ is the practice and precautions taken to protect valuable information from unauthorised access, recording, disclosure or destruction.
a) Network Security
b) Database Security
c) Information Security
d) Physical Security
9. From the options below, which of them is not a threat to information security?
c) Information leakage
d) Unchanged default password
10. From the options below, which of them is not a vulnerability to information security?
b) without deleting data, disposal of storage media
c) unchanged default password
d) latest patches and updates not done
Information Technology Security, also known as IT Security, is the process of putting in place measures and systems to protect and safeguard information (business and personal data, voice conversations, still images, motion pictures, multimedia presentations, including those yet to be conceived) using technology. Security controls are divided into three groups or classes. Management security, operational security, and physical security measures are among them. To correctly address this question, we must first recognise that safety has both emotional and physical aspects, and that both must be in harmony in order to accomplish safety.