This set of MATLAB Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Performance and Memory – 2″.
1. Which of the following contains the memory for the virtual address space given to MATLAB?
c) There’s no virtual space for MATLAB
3. The function handle given to the timeit command cannot be defined within the timeit function.
4. What is the output of the following code?
syms x; timeit(@sin(x))
a) Syntactical Error
b) Logical Error
5. What is the output of the following code?
syms x; timeit(@()sin(x))
a) The time required to compute the value of a sin(x)
b) Error due to sin(x)
c) Syntactical Error
d) Time required to initialize sin(x) as a vector of symbolic elements
6. Which of the following method increases the performance of operation?
c) It’s not possible to increase performance
7. What is the output of the following code?
8. Is a==c?
>>a=timeit(@()sin(x)); >>b=cputime; >>sin(x); >>c=cputime-b;
9. The tick command starts a timer.
10. The amount of memory saved for swap files is more than the physical memory allotted for MATLAB.
Have you ever had a dream involving an avalanche? In your dream, an avalanche represents…
Have you ever fantasised about acrobats or about becoming one? It indicates that you need…