This set of Analog Communication Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Representation of SSB-SC in Time & Frequency Domain”.
1. The RF section of radio consists both oscillator and buffer stage.
2. What is the frequency of audio modulation?
a) 10 Hz
b) 20 KHz
c) 30 KHz
d) 40 KHz
3. Which device is has more chance to be found in SSB transmitter?
a) balanced modulator
b) class A RF amplifier
c) class C audio amplifier
d) class B RF amplifier
4. In telegraphy we generally use __________
a) Amplitude modulation
b) Frequency modulation
c) Frequency Shift Keying
d) Pulse Code modulation
5. In the equation, 20cos(108 t + 3 sin109 t) the modulation index is ________
6. What is the advantage of IF modulation?
a) it uses SSB which further reduces its bandwidth
b) modular section and visual exciter can be of any state
c) it cannot be tuned
d) modular section and visual exciter can be solid state devices
7. In FM both the frequency and amplitude of carrier signal is varied in accordance with the instantaneous value of modulating signal.
8. Antenna can also be used as a receiver.
9. We can use either cone type or horn type loudspeakers in tape recorders.